You can track the status of your accepted article through the production process. Please read below.
Accepted articles, awaiting corrected proofs
- Remco Polman & Erika Borkoles The fallacy of directional anxiety
- Jérémy B.J. Coquart, Adam Stevenson & Murielle Garcin Causal influences of expected running length on ratings of perceived exertion and estimation time limit scales
- Clive W. Reeves, Adam R. Nicholls & Jim McKenna Longitudinal Analyses of Stressors, Perceived Control, Coping, and Coping Effectiveness among Early and Middle Adolescent Soccer Players
Articles in press (for the issues after the n.1/2011)
- Pellizzari, Bertollo, Robazza Pre- and post performance emotions in Gymnastics competitions Chinese sports.
- Ericsson, Karlsson Effects of increased physical activity and motor training on motor skills and seld-esteem: An intervention study years 1 thourgh 6.
Articles that have not yet been accepted
- Reeves, Nicholls, McKenna Longitudinal analyses of stressor , perceived control ,coping,and coping effectiveness among early and middle adolescent soccer players.
- Morgulec-Adamowicz, Kosmol, Otribski The effect of sport participation on the intensity of psychosocial problems of males with quadriplegia in Poland.
- Balduck, Jowett, Boulens Factorial and predictive validity of the Belgian Athlete version of the CART-Q.
- Hutchinson, Sherman, Davis, Reeder, Tenenbaum The influence of asynchronous motivational music on a supramaximal exercise bout.
- Coquart, Stevenson, Garcin Causal influences of expected running length on rating of perceived exertion and estimation time limit scales.
- Po, Wen, KU, Fox, Chen, Chou Physical activity, sedentary time aand subjective well-being in Taiwanese older adults.
- Massuca, Fragoso, Serpa Achievement goals motivational orientations of Portuguese male handball athletes.
- Cheng, Hardy, Markland Cross-cultural validation of a three-dimensionale measurement model of performance anxie ty in the context of.
- Hurst, Thompson, Visek Toward a dispositional version of the coping Inventory for Competitive.
- Keller, Lamenoise, Testa, Golomer, Rosey Discontinuity and variability in the development of the overarm throwing skill in 3 to 18 year-old children.
This tracking service does not allow you to check the status of any of your articles that have not yet been accepted. Please use the online submission system for this, or alternatively, contact the journal's editor.
If you have problems finding your article, please contact Customer Support at firstname.lastname@example.org